Thank you for considering Hampton Roads ENT ~ Allergy for the care of your patients. Our clinic is experienced in treating children and adults with diverse needs, including ENT care, sleep services, allergy treatment, audiology care and balance. Every physician and health practitioner in our practice has expertise and certification in the care of patients of all ages.
Our experienced providers have expertise in a number of treatment areas, including disorders of the ear, nose and throat, otolaryngic allergy testing, sleep medicine, audiology and hearing aids.
We offer a wide range of specialized testing for your patients, including:
- In-office sinus and temporal bone CT scans. These scans are available to your patients with a referral, even if they are not receiving other services from our practice.
- Home sleep studies.
- Allergy testing for food, inhalants, and mold.
- Audiograms for children and adults.
- Balance testing, including VNG and total balance evaluations. Hampton Roads ENT ~ Allergy is the only practice in our area with a rotary chair for balance testing. Our practice is also a Center of Specialty Care with the American Institute of Balance (AIB).
Our practice has continually expanded over the past twenty years, now serving Hampton Roads from four distinct locations. This growth has allowed us to accommodate appointments quickly, in many cases scheduling same- or next-day appointments for our referring physicians.
When a referral is necessary, please have the patient bring the documentation with them or have your office submit it in advance of their appointment. Referrals can be submitted directly via a few different channels:
- Referrals can be submitted directly via our portal here.
- Referrals can be faxed to our Hampton and Newport News offices at (757) 825-2521. Please include this fax cover sheet when faxing to our Hampton and Newport News offices.
- Referrals can be faxed to our Williamsburg and Gloucester offices at (757) 253-8726. Please include this fax cover sheet when faxing to our Williamsburg and Gloucester offices.
- Geoffrey W. Bacon, M.D.
- Michael J. Jacobson, M.D.
- John L. Howard II, M.D.
- Fred W. Lindsay, D.O.
- J. Jared Christophel, MD, MPH, FACS
- Beverly P. Patterson, D.N.P., F.N.P.-BC
- Paula Figgs, P.A.-C
- Melissa J. Kistner, F.N.P.-BC
- Kelli P. Smith, Au.D.
- Rachelle Goodbred, Au.D.
Our staff is committed to assisting referring physicians’ offices in arranging care for your patients. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our offices directly at (757) 825-2500.