Adult ENT Services
We offer a wide variety of services to treat all facets of adult ENT problems and diseases at Hampton Roads ENT - Allergy. Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and are members of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Our expertise is in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and sinus disorders, hearing and hearing rehabilitation, nasal allergies, throat and thyroid problems.
We offer an array of services, including:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Tinnitus management and counseling
- Cerumen (ear wax) removal
- Custom ear molds and ear plugs
- Musicians ear plugs and monitors
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Otoacoustic emissions testing
- VNG balance evaluations
- Obstructed breathing
- Sinus problems
- Post nasal drip
- Hay Fever
- Broken Nose
- Sore throat
- Voice disorders
- Snoring Swallowing
- Hearing Testing
- Ear Cleaning
- Ringing of Ears
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- Obstructed Breathing
- Sleep Disorders
GET RELIEF NOW!
Fast, Easy appointment scheduling to get you relief from what is bothering you.