We at Hampton Roads ENT ~ Allergy are committed to your health as well as our neighbors in the community. Due to current events with coronavirus (COVID-19), for the upcoming weeks, we will be adjusting our office hours, staffing and patient load to accommodate required social distancing.
Please know that our offices are following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and medical professional team health. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing quality care you expect and deserve with the following changes:
- If you have been to New York, Washington, California or are returning from a high-risk country in the last two weeks, please call our office prior to your appointment.
- If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, muscle aches and pains or shortness of breath prior to your appointment, speak with one of our nurses.
- At the recommendation of the CDC, we will be taking patients’ temperatures and asking screening questions prior to allowing them to enter the reception area.
- We are providing telemedicine for most visits. If we have not contacted you to reschedule an existing appointment, please plan to keep this appointment as scheduled.
- Walk-in visits are no longer available at this time. We encourage you to call our office to schedule an appointment or see if telemedicine is a viable option for you.
We thank you for your trust and understanding in helping to limit the impact of this virus within our clinical care setting and community. We will continue to update our patients via text, email and social media such as Facebook and Google. As always, please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.
The providers and staff at Hampton Roads ENT ~ Allergy